sland Club Hotel and Apartments is located in the upmarket residential complex/area of Century City; the vibrant and sought-after epicentre of one of the Cape’s fastest and continuously growing business and residential areas.
This means you will not only find yourself in Cape Town, a city renowned the world over for its magnificent beauty and attractions, but will be in an area that embodies convenience in every sense of the word.
Our location puts you within arm’s reach of the following:
- Business hub: The ever-growing number of business centres and developments in Century City means that you will find yourself close to numerous conferencing and meeting facilities as well as networking opportunities.
- Gym and pool facilities:We give you free access to onsite gym facilities, as well as a 25m indoor heated pool for doing some laps and an outdoor pool that’s perfect for relaxation.
- Shopping and dining: Our direct bridge to the trendy Canal Walk Shopping Centre places you a mere walk away from an array of shops, restaurants and tonnes of entertainment for adults and young ones alike.
- Highway and Cape Town CBD: We’re a mere hop off the N1 and main highways leading in and out of Cape Town. This grants you easy access to the CBD, the V&A Waterfront and Grand West Casino – which are all only around 10 km away.
- Cape Town International Airport: Perfect for the jet-setters among us, Island Club Hotel and Apartments is a convenient 15 km from Cape Town International Airport.
- Natural splendour: Just 10 km away lies Blouberg beach, a destination well-known for its postcard-perfect views of Cape Town and Table Bay. In Century City itself, you will also find Intaka Island, an award-winning wetlands conservation area and a birdwatcher’s haven. And, of course, the alluring sight of tranquil waters greets you at every turn with the hotel’s surrounding canal.
- The Cape’s attractions and surrounds: If you feel like venturing out, there is no end to all the ways in which you can keep yourself preoccupied. Wine routes, trips up Table Mountain, a ferry ride to Robben Island, an expedition to Cape Point, exploring the Cape’s hiking routes, enjoying cocktails at sunset at Blouberg or Camps Bay, or even seeing penguins up close at Boulders Beach – the list really is endless.
If you’d like more information on where we’re situated and the surrounding attractions, please feel free to get in touch with our staff members – they’d be more than happy to assist.